Friday 28 April 2023

Bloody Miniatures: Second Wave Painted

 Finally, after much distraction, I have completed the second wave of Bloody Miniatures ECW figures- packs BM 007 and BM 008:


The first pack from wave 2, BM 006, I painted in October and the fourth pack, BM 009, I painted during last winter's AHPC. Pack BM 007 is The Storming Party:


With buff coats, back and breast plates, these guys are ready to smash their way in.


... and maybe even blow some shit up!


This guy will be first through the breach:


I had another crack at russeted armour; GW's Leadbelcher with a coat of slightly thinned Wyldwood Contrast paint.


Pack BM 008 is The Night Watch:


This pack features some of my favourite faces from the Bloody Miniatures range.





This guy is a bit Ol' Skool, wearing his dad's helmet:


My favourite figure of the pack. I love the casaque and the face is splendid (he looks exactly like an English friend of mine):


Painting these guys has put my mind to working on a nice little scenario; a rescue (or kidnapping, depending on your perspective). It  will require another building or two to be made so I think that may be next in the hobby queue.


7 comments:

  1. Fabulous paintwork on these great minis - and really nice pictures as well - fab backgrounds. Lovely to see these minis brought to life like this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect for a bit of skirmish gaming or RPG.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terrific work on all of these. Some great character figures there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you everyone for the kind remarks. Still not sure what rules I will settle on for the scenario; possibly Pikeman's Lament, a Sharp Practice variant, Donnybrook or even Pulp Alley.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nicely done, especially the faces!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great work, the figures really are dynamic!

    ReplyDelete