Sunday 2 April 2023

Last Entry For The Analogue Hobbies Painting Challenge

 My last entry for the AHPC was my first go at some Victrix Miniatures plastics; some Anglo-Saxon Ceorls.

8 warriors with shields and hand weapons (mostly spears), made using the bodies from the Dark Ages Archers  kit with helmeted heads, weapons and shields from the Anglo/Danes kit. 


I was originally going to base them in multiples but I couldn't decide between 40mm square bases or Impetus basing (120mm by 60mm).



This way they are perfectly usable for Saga, Ravenfeast or Lion Rampant. If needed for a larger battle there is always the movement tray option.



These are great kits and the parts from the two are easily interchangeable. Although in the past I have  not enjoyed painting shields I am starting to enjoy it.



With the AHPC over my and spring hitting this island I expect my production to slow down however I plan to slowly pick away at various ranges; I am currently working on another wave of Bloody Miniatures ECW.





2 comments:

  1. Beautifully done. As usual I love the colours you have used.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lawerence. They were fun to both assemble and paint.

      Delete