Although the mill house comes half painted (primed in 2 colours?) I decided to spend some time on it, painting the daub, wood and stonework.
The sculpting of the stone walls is really well done; the roof looks to be wood shingle but doesn't have the wood grain texture of the windows and beams. Also, it came primed a rust red so perhaps it is supposed to be slate.
When Jeff passed away he left me about 14' of hedging made from Scotch Brite scouring pads. I primed them, flocked the pad material with a mix of Scenic Express SuperLEAF material, then based them with my ECW basing blend (a variety of Woodland Scenics fine turf and static grasses).
Most of these are done - just 3 more feet to go...
Yesterday I started on the ruined priory. I only had a few pieces of the Bolt Action ruins so I made do and added a Italeri stone wall that I had started painting earlier. Hopefully by next weekend this will also be finished.