Monday 20 February 2023

Footsore Miniatures Welsh Archers

My latest entry in the Analogue Hobbies Painting Challenge is 12 early medieval Welsh archers from Footsore Miniatures.


These were part of a Kickstarter they ran in late 2021, with pledges shipped out early this past autumn.


I got 3 packs of 4 archers, 4 different poses, as I was building units with Lion Rampant and Saga in mind.



The minis feature great faces and hands; very easy and enjoyable to paint.


I have a number of other packs as part of my pledge and they all look as great as these bowmen.





4 comments:

  1. Nice looking sculpts and excellent brushwork.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work, and I was thinking that they look like fun to paint. Full of character and nice crisp sculpts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great looking miniatures and nice paintjob.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the ones with the pompador hairstyle the best...

    ReplyDelete