Wednesday 17 January 2024

Bloody Miniatures: The Looters

 Once again this winter I have enrolled in the Analogue Hobbies Painting Challenge, and my commitment this year is to get all my collection of Bloody Miniatures painted. I have competed the first two waves and this years first entry is the first pack of the third wave, the Looters (BM 013):


I am taking my time with this range, trying to do a tidier job, with an extra highlight or two.


These are such characterful sculpts; wonderful details and fantastic faces.


My goal is to have enough Bloody Miniatures painted and enough buildings for a little skirmish game.


Possibly a rescue/kidnapping/ransom scenario....


.... or maybe a looting mission in a ruined village with- you guessed it- zombies!


Currently on the paint desk, BM 014; The Militant Tendency.





7 comments:

  1. Very nice - and thanks for the heads up on Bloody Miniatures - they look very nice - a little bit pricey, but then, they are only aimed at a skirmish level, so you don't "need" as many! Your buildings etc look excellent, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work, and I too gad never heard of this range. They really are nice sculpts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look great, Codsticker 👍. Lovely pictures amongst your wonderful buildings.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, these are fun! Looking forward to the next batch!

    ReplyDelete