Once again this winter I have enrolled in the Analogue Hobbies Painting Challenge, and my commitment this year is to get all my collection of Bloody Miniatures painted. I have competed the first two waves and this years first entry is the first pack of the third wave, the Looters (BM 013):
I am taking my time with this range, trying to do a tidier job, with an extra highlight or two.
These are such characterful sculpts; wonderful details and fantastic faces.
My goal is to have enough Bloody Miniatures painted and enough buildings for a little skirmish game.
Possibly a rescue/kidnapping/ransom scenario....
.... or maybe a looting mission in a ruined village with- you guessed it- zombies!
Currently on the paint desk, BM 014; The Militant Tendency.




Very fine work, Sir!
ReplyDeleteVery nice - and thanks for the heads up on Bloody Miniatures - they look very nice - a little bit pricey, but then, they are only aimed at a skirmish level, so you don't "need" as many! Your buildings etc look excellent, too!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful work, and I too gad never heard of this range. They really are nice sculpts.
ReplyDeleteYAAAS!
ReplyDeleteGeat job!!
ReplyDeleteThey look great, Codsticker π. Lovely pictures amongst your wonderful buildings.
ReplyDeleteOh, these are fun! Looking forward to the next batch!
ReplyDelete